Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Do we have anyone from Newtown, Connecticut ?

What a nightmare for these folks!!

Do we have anyone from that area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Landon-I'm so upset about whats happening there! And now they are finding bodies all over!! My granddaughter goes to school in Conn, but thank God she is no where near there!! My heart goes out to all the poor parents that have presents under the Christmas tree that will never be opened!! I'm crying just thinking about it! I usually don't get this upset, but this has hit a nerve!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My utmost prayers are with all the parents that lost a child and with the families of the adults. Heartbreaking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im soo sorry for those poor children and there familys. I can't get my mind around it. I was on stage with our four classes trying to get jingle bells sung. I just can't .

Post Thanks / Like
    It's really sad that this is happening more and more....

I feel so sorry for everyone there.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the fyi...I was just busy today w/ life that I just didn't hear about this until now....how sad indeed....

Post Thanks / Like
    Today is a day of sorrow. My heart goes out to the families there who have lost their child or a loved one. I too am in tears over this and just cannot imangine this happening to one of my children. Those poor familys..You have my prayers that God will hold you in his arms and comfort you.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Very sad and very important to life them up in our thoughts and prayers. It does seem like more and more shootings are occuring on a mass scale - but this is downright ....I don't even know what to call it...when violence is directed toward our kids, this is not good at all. They are our heritage!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what to say or how to say it. I'm from Connecticut, currently living in Tenessee. My heart goes out to the families.
    This will be a memory to link with Christmas for them for the rest of their lives. I have been in tears on and off all weekend.
    Fyi, my family lives miles away from Newtown, however, my heart and prayers are with the familes. God Bless.