Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Got my hands full.,,

Oh boy what a crazy week... I've had dental work, my youngest boy has a nasty cough and an ear infection and there is a Christmas concert tonight at the one school..... No wonder I'm wore out lol. Took Alex last night to the clinic to get some meds...and they are gross and I have to bribe him to take it... Needles to say we didnt sleep much as he was up and down all night in pain...I'm off to grab more kid Tylenol this morning. Unfortunately he will miss out with the Christmas concert bit I will still be going as my oldest is performing tonight. Then next week it's back to the dentist and another Christmas concert for my middle boy... And then Christmas. I'm going to need a few good stuff drinks cone New Years lol.

2. Likes angie22, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a lot to swallow, but you are handling it just like a super mom! Your rest is very important too...finding time, I know is going to be CrAzY! Just know we are here for ya....I'm hear for ya...whatever you need just give a shout out and I will do my best...hugs and happy crocheting...

4. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks anaisa.

6. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know you have heard this befor but... Some day you will miss all of that. I know I do. Some times I get tired just remembering it all. Hang tough cuz when its gone its gone. Live, love, laugh, so they say.
    Merry Christmas
    Billie

8. Likes janie mae, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say grit you teeth and carry on!! It all does go by very fast-but it doesn't seem that way when you are going through!! Here's a great big hug for you-and hang in there!!!

10. Likes Anaisa, janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honey, just keep hanging in there. This too, shall pass. I know when one of your little ones is in pain, it stresses you to no end. But it also sounds like you have more than one & you have to be strong for them all. You just don't have time for the nervous breakdown you deserve. LOL. Seriously, it will all be better soon. Just give it time. Meanwhile, we are all here to vent to whenever you need us.
    Hugs, Jane

12. Likes Anaisa, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest a nice cup of hot chocolate and a wee nip of Bailey's Irish cream. Yum!! One of my favs. It does seem to last such a little time but I remember being overwhelmed when mine were little. We're here for you.

14. Likes janie mae, nothingnowhere liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent suggestion, Faye.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! that is a lot to deal with. I hope every one gets well soon.
    Here is a big hug . Hang in there.
    Last edited by angie22; 12-13-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Not how I wanted to say it. and I spelled a word wrong

17. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye that will be the plan eventually lol..... Janie I have three boys.. They are lots of fun...

19. Likes janie mae liked this post