Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: afghan pattern?

Post Thanks / Like

afghan pattern?

Back inthe 90's i made several afghans. The pattern was a granny square with what i called a rose int he middle it had leaves also. It was an easy pattern, however now i cant find it, i soent the last 2 hours looking all over the net for it. Any ideas or do you know what i am talking about? It was kinda 3d. One row of the petals were behind the other.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I don't know if this is similar to what you were talking about, but it is really pretty!

afghan pattern?

Crochet patterns; how to crochet a rose granny square afghan

4. Likes Val, janie mae, lleka liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually don't like granny squares but that is beautiful. Favesis37, I hope that is what you're looking for because I don't think you could go wrong with something so pretty.

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is beautiful Hope it is the one you are looking forl

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    And it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! dont think i went around so many times on the square but that is the flower with leaves. Now i can start on next year. will post pictures ! Thanks so much

10. Likes Val, janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I did one with red roses, green leaves and black border, it was awesome! This one wll be pink roses, green leaves and grey or white border. Thanks again

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but I found this on the Red Heart website:
    Country Floral Throw Crochet Pattern | Red Heart. You can change up the colors to suit your taste. There is another website called Chained Links: An Archive of Free Crochet Patterns that will provide you with listings of websites that all have patterns. Some are free patterns and others require some payment. If these don't work, try the yarn mfg like Bernat.com, Caron.com, Lionbrand.com. They all have free crochet patterns you can download for free.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made that one also and instead of sewing I did the last round around as the joining stitch to the next piece made it look as if all in one afghan .......

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so lovely...I'm working on a rose afghan right now as well. This one is so pretty that I think I will make this one next! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

I don't know if this is similar to what you were talking about, but it is really pretty!

afghan pattern?

Crochet patterns; how to crochet a rose granny square afghan