Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Bruges Lace edging pattern

Hi,
    I'm new to this site and hope I can join in with good tips from experienced crocheters. I'm looking for a Bruges Lace edging pattern for my dust ruffle. I've seen Bruges lace designs but can't seem to find one deep enough so it won't get lost. Thanks for helping if you know of a site or a book that might help.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure but howdie and welcome btw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I like to make bruges lace. I have a lot of patterns. Write me and I will fing something for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for a pattern that is worked from the 'short side' of a bed skirt with a foundation chain in Bruges Lace. I'd like the size of the lace to end up between 12 and 14 inches deep and I can continue to crochet to the desired length to go around the bed (we have 3 beds: single, double and queen) and I would like to make one for each of the three beds. My preferred cotton size is size 5 but I can use a size 10 crochet cotton too. Thank you for your help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well. Your English is too complicated for me. Do you have picture of similar edge? I have magazine with bruges lace patterns - they have a lot but I wish I knew what you are talking about

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, I wish I did. I've seen this once on a website called 'Domestications.com' but they are out of business now and I can't pull get the picture. I appreciate all of your time and effort, sorry the English is an issue. If I find something similar, I will sent you a picture. Thanks again!
    Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    OK. I am at work. I will come home and find some edges for you. You will look at them.--Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Larisa!
    This is so nice of you!
    There is no rush on this as I'm not starting until after the new year and don't have the required thread. I do appreciate your help!
    Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Larisa for helping! And, welcome to the forums Barbara! Glad to see you here!