Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonite's the Nite!

It's 11:25pm...almost Midnite! Here I sit relaxing in my hubby's recliner and drinking a french vanilla latte from McDonald's. Procrasination is binding and holding me! I mean completely stopping me from finishing the last of my grandchildren's Christmas ornaments. This 1st Christmas in their new home, my "sweet darlings" need this Unexpected Surprise to help decorate their Christmas tree.

When our son traveled the distance to visit us recently, I nonchalantly asked him what colors he and our daughter-in-law were using on their tree this year. Traditional colors was his answer and I don't think he had a clue that I had a reason for asking.

So this granny Absolutely Must and Will Finish the last of the ornaments Tonite, Tonite, Tonite into Morning and get these ornaments in the mail. Of course, I'll add ornaments for my " adult darlings" too! Crocheted bells and icicles and cones and stocking hats and ornaments and lightbulbs will help make their 1st Christmas in their new home special!

If I am sluggish, droopy-eyed and needing more than one latte tomorrow, you'll understand!lol

Yikes! It's Midnite!

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Nite!
    Butterflyrose aka The Christmas Lady
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-09-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you get them done in time!! Four or five pots of coffee will perk you upl Lol I too suffer the same affliction lol. I met my goal for the weekend and almost got a third project done... Maybe today.. We shall see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my you are being a good little elf. Isn't it so satisfying to go at it long and hard and accomplish the projects. Nice! I worked all morning, only to find out the hat I was working on for my 8 year old grandson was for 3/4 year old. Got brave enough very late (midnight or so) tried doing it with my own increases.... Well long story short I will have to give it another go. Increased toooo fast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grammajoe good luck I hope it works out for you!!

6. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hooray! I finished the Christmas ornaments yesterday. In the end, I made a 3-D snowman, 2 stars, 2 bells, 2 cones, 1 icicle, 1 peppermint candy, 1 stocking hat, 1 Christmas tree/sequins, 1 bulb-shaped ornament for a grand total of 12 ornaments ready to be hung!

I'm 1 Happy Granny!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-11-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

9. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post