Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  123
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Thread: Animal Purses

Post Thanks / Like

Animal Purses

I sure hope I did this right. I had to have my husband help me with it though. I couldn't get the other unicorn picture on because it only does five attachments at a time. This is the animal purses I made for my granddaughters for Christmas. I I stated earlier after the message about the TMNT coffee cozy where the first two patterns came from and that I took a couple different patterns and created the unicorn purse.
    Angel
    Attached Images Attached Images Animal Purses-animal-purses-030-jpg Animal Purses-animal-purses-008-jpg Animal Purses-animal-purses-014-jpg Animal Purses-animal-purses-029-jpg Animal Purses-animal-purses-023-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, The purses are realy cute. Thanks for sharing. love the kitty
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

3. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx. I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures in that TMNT comment area so I put it in the picture post. I'm VERY new at all this stuff. I hope it reaches the lady who commented that she would like to see pictures of the animal purses.
    Angel

5. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They are so cute it is hard to believe your skill level. I could never make a pattern up from scratch. I love the colors you use they are so whimsical and bright. Thanks for the pictures you did good.

7. Likes janie mae, Landon, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the pics came through and they are very cute...happy crocheting...

9. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    really cute! your grand daughters will love them! thanks for sharing!

11. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the cat! good job!

13. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG they are soooo cute! Just got my cute fix for the day!! Thanks for sharing!!!

15. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    They are so cute it is hard to believe your skill level. I could never make a pattern up from scratch. I love the colors you use they are so whimsical and bright. Thanks for the pictures you did good.
    Thank you! Well my granddaughters love bright colors and I usually secretively find out from them their favorite colors and animals. Except for the two year old. My youngest daughter helps me with her because they all live in the same town and she was babysitting her for awhile so their pretty close and she sees the kinds of things she likes. Actually she tends to favor stuff that her older sister likes I guess because she's learning her own likes and dislikes. But I wanted to do something alittle different than the horse for her and stick more with baby colors.
    I'm not sure about my skill level. I just love to crochet, create and give! So I do that and having beautiful grandchildren helps alot with my creative juices! They want everything! Plus now that we have a grandson now (born last June) I have been making boy items for Christmas and that's a lot of fun as well.
    I have two charities I am working on too. My group is making items for our local Humane Society and I am also making an item for my Bless the Children Ministry that is sponsoring a gift to the first New Year's baby born at Providence Medical Center in 2013.
    Plus in between here and there I am working on an afghan.
    BUSY!BUSY!BUSY!
    Thanx again!
    Angel

17. Likes Val, janie mae, missro007, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everybody I appreciate your comments. It's a lot of hard work but when it's something that you love doing...well you know what I mean. It is a joy to make something special and give it to someone in need or someone you love. That's what using our gifts and talents is all about.
    Thank you again!
    God bless you all!
    Angel

19. Likes janie mae, missro007, tammyc77 liked this post