Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: jean hepler

Post Thanks / Like

jean hepler

good morning everyone, thanks to your site I just got a great new project for my minstary,hats as well as toys for the children,faster to make cheaper no stuffing and ohh sooooo cute thank you for all the ideas I am so happy I found this site. God Bless and happy crocheting jean

2. Likes Judi Gums, GrammaJoe, rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Jean and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a newbie to crocheting myself.
    I am delighted that you have joined us here!
    Do you have pics of your work?
    We love pictures around here!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean,

Welcome here! We are glad you found this site, too! Please let us know if we can help you with anything! Feel free to jump right in when you have some time to chat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Landon, I do not have pictures at this time I have some on the camera but not developed yet,I do not know how to put them on the site though as I am new here and just learning .will try to figure it out when I get the pics ready. have a great evening and thanks fore replying. Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, you can click on the help button and it will lead you through all the steps to post pictures but I think it has to be a digital camera. Welcome and we are glad you found us. The more you participate the more you'll learn. Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    glad you found what you were looking for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean you should be able to download the pics to your computer and from there you can download them on the site. Just follow the instructions that they have here. If you have a smartphone you can also do it that way, take a pic send it to flicker (or whichever site you may use), once you do that you can download them to your computer. This is what I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    The phone might work but it has to be a digital camera to hook to computer, right? Technology challenged here.

10. Likes rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hi twinfaye,
    thanks for the info I will check out the sites you sent as well. appreciate the help,God Bless jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes you need a digital camera to connect to the computer. I like using my phone and since it is connected to my wifi I don't have to use data off the phone service (free ). My phone takes better pics than my camera is why I use it.