Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Who wants a Chocolate COOKIE??

Hey, yawl,

I am trying to remember the last time I baked cookies. Christmas 1993?? Anyway, I didn't even give it a second thought but I thought I would try no fail boxed kind you get at the store. I added some milk to it cos it was really dry with one egg and only one stick of butter.

Well, long story short I added too much milk and didn't realize that until I got my first tray out of the oven.

Who wants Chocolate Unintentional Pancakes?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2132[/ATTACH]

Merry Christmas!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Who wants a Chocolate COOKIE??-churchcookies-jpg 

2. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I have not baked any cookies all year and I can't remember if I did any last year??? I don't know if I will get any done before the holidays either! My family is blessed just to get a meal fixed right now! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ever made nobake cookies?? YUM... and so darned easy, delish guys!

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    me me I'll take one Landon...I made chocolate refrigderator cookies...OK raw but hard as a rock cooked....lol

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Landon ! Did you use a recipe?LOL I love to bake, but don't because my husband is diabetic and i'm overweight . Not excuses- reasons for my choice. It's sometimes a good idea to refrigerate the dough (for at least 15 minutes) before cooking .P.S. i'll have some on pudding or ice cream, please.
    Last edited by Kitty; 12-05-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I used a recipe, LOLOL Actually, I used Pillsbury Cookie mix, like in a box. LOLOL Well, they can't get much worse, right? LOLOL I know now for the next time I make these, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll pass, thank you. Did you drink them, Landon? Lol? Now my husband wants Date nut cookies. I told him the kitchen is closed! Judy

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Only one person ate any last, LOLOL It is all good and for my first baked cookies since forever I don't think I did too bad, LOLOL I know for next time!

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband would eat them!! Actually they don't look too bad, Landon! Good luck on the next batch! You could have added a bit of flour to the dough-that would have firmed them up a bit! I usually make lots of cookies and fudge! I may still get to it this year!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Send them my way. Lol the kids will eat them. Love ya.