Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Passion #1:Decorator Pillows

One of my lasting passions is decorator pillows. Adorning rooms with them make a lovely statement of color and beauty. Textures from suede to faux fur mandate and enhance the style in these particular rooms. For this season, one of my rooms is adorned in varying shades of blues and white pillows.

What's your passion in home decor?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. I do not decor home. I only love to crochet doilies and give away to those who decorates. Does it count?

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course Larissa! You make beautiful doilies to decorate the homes of others; that's your passion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my home decor right now is to keep the house clean and picked up with three children being a single parent. We are going through a phase of not buying anything that can be demolished. I used to have pillows on my couches, but not right now. I love my kids but also look forward to those days when I can buy something nice for the house and not worry about it getting broken, torn, worn, and the like!

7. Likes amanda, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have pillows setting around but everyone just throws them in the corner..I guess they are in their way...I collect angels..have them setting on end tables..coffee table & cabinets..where ever I can find a place they won't get broken..

9. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    I have pillows setting around but everyone just throws them in the corner..I guess they are in their way...I collect angels..have them setting on end tables..coffee table & cabinets..where ever I can find a place they won't get broken..
    Angels make for a nice collection! I also have an angel collection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Well, my home decor right now is to keep the house clean and picked up with three children being a single parent. We are going through a phase of not buying anything that can be demolished. I used to have pillows on my couches, but not right now. I love my kids but also look forward to those days when I can buy something nice for the house and not worry about it getting broken, torn, worn, and the like!
    Oh Barbara, as you already know, children do grow up! The day will come when your home will be as you wish. How about buying a "just for me" piece of furniture or item so you can "taste" what life will be like post-child rearing. You deserve it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I collect bird houses and blue glass for my kitchen! I keep them on a shelf above the cabinets!

13. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    I collect bird houses and blue glass for my kitchen! I keep them on a shelf above the cabinets!
    What nice collections you have! Are you also a bird lover? I am. Do you ever use items from your blue glass collection?