Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Round Yoke Cowl Neck Sweater

Well I shortened the cowl - and I ran out of yarn and haven't decided whether I really want to add the sleeves as it is kind of bulky. It's totally reversible - but I don't think you can see much difference in my photo'sRound Yoke Cowl Neck Sweater-100_0152-jpgRound Yoke Cowl Neck Sweater-100_0153-jpg I used Caron Simply Soft in Pistachio.

I found the pattern originally on Ravelry - but I've listed the site for Milobo below. If you look under Free Patterns - she has some really nice stuff. The directions for this sweater were very easy to follow.
    Without Seams
    Last edited by tammyc77; 12-03-2012 at 03:38 PM.

2. Likes billiebob, libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the sweater! I'm not a big fan of cowls, so I like that you shortened it!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the colour and your work is so even! I am not crazy about a lot on my neck either. I think your sweater is really pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks you two! In real life the stitches are not so even :-( This sweater taught me not to make increases in conspicuous places!

Post Thanks / Like
    cute! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    looks great and i love the color of it. i know that caron yarn will make any crochet project a soft one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyc77 View Post
    Thanks you two! In real life the stitches are not so even :-( This sweater taught me not to make increases in conspicuous places!
    sometimes I just wish I knew all those secrets ahead of time, not so many pulled out stitches that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bailey36 View Post
    sometimes I just wish I knew all those secrets ahead of time, not so many pulled out stitches that way.
    Me too! I've learned many secrets the hard way! We should post a message asking for people's secrets :-)