Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: hello

Post Thanks / Like

hello

Hi everyone. my name is Judy. I love to crochet, and right now I am making cloths for 18 inch dolls for my three granddaughters for Christmas. If anyone knows of site patterns for free, let me know. Making a wardrobe full of cloths for three dolls is quiet a task, but I am loving every stitch of it. lol. Have a great day everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning and welcome! I'm sure someone will be responding with your pattern request very soon. Just wait with another cup of coffee.
    TGsDad
    free downloads of my books are at http://tg-books.yolasite.com
    Updated Dec. 15

Post Thanks / Like
    I will do that, lol....thank you for taking time to read my post and to reply. Have a wonderful day...it is a day off for me, so will sit here with my coffee and enjoy...

Post Thanks / Like
    First, welcome and I bet you will have happy granddaughters! If you go to the forum page you will find links and resources and it will give you MANY free pattern sites. If you have trouble please come back and ask. We will be glad to help but you will find much more help there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Judy! It s nice to meet you. I am larisa addicted to doileis

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I checked the thread and I think it might be better if we give you some sites that we like. My fav is free crochet and www.redheartyarn.com and Lion Brand Yarn and Caron International Yarns and Latch Hook Kits and others will add to this. I don't make doll clothes so I am not going to be able to tell you a specific site but there are others who make them all the time and they will help with that. Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there. I can't help you with patterns, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. So glad you could join us.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy and welcome! Try crochetpattern.com for doll patterns! I have found some nice ones there! I make both knit and crochet sweaters for 18" dolls and sell them at Craft Fairs! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minute, did I know you knit too? Multi talented but I knew that already. I want to see those doll clothes.