Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey Everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hey Everyone

Hello There,

My name is Amy, and I have been dabbling in crocheting for the last 8 months or so. I consider myself a beginner, and have yet to finish any of my big projects, but have completed a few smaller ones. I'm a stay at home wife, have 3 cats and am an avid animal lover.

I am sure I'll meet many great people here

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amy, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Amy! I am Larisa. I make doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amy, I am also a beginner crotcheter and new to the forum. This is a bunch of great ladies, you will enjoy talking with them. Good luck on those projects. I just finished a jacket for an 18" doll and I have the skirt almost completed. I work full time and have to make time at night to work on my projects. Welcome! Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

I'm not new at crochet, but take forever to finish garments. ha ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Amy. Glad you found us. We are like a big family , yep family which means we all laugh at each other, we cry together , we help each other and we are here for each other no matter what. This is a great group and very talented. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Someone will have an answer for you, and if we don't we will point you in the right direction.
    Welcome and happy your here. Happy crocheting and good luck on those projects.
    Erika

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...I am a strong believer in having a couple of projects going...one large and a few small...they key that works for me is, when you are making the larger projects set goals...for example everyday or everytime you crochet you set out to crochet 5 rows of that large challenge..and before you know it, it's done...I did that for my second filet horse and I did it in just two weeks....mind you it doesn't always works...my dancing couple is giving me fits and is taking longer than expected...but I'm working on it...hugs and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Amy! They are all right. It is like a big family. Everyone helps everyone. Welcome. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Amy,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here on site with us! Thanks for joining us!