Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: scored!!

Post Thanks / Like

scored!!

I was just sitting here and decided to look thru the links and resourses forum to get some ideas and seen all the pages there was so i went directly to last where i seen that there was an app for keeping count..cool, sure will come in handy for the jan cal with iys 178 chain! When i downloaded it i also seen another app call "Crochet cards" where you can put your project...current, past and future. With the ability to add all kind of info.. check it out if you hsvent yet.......thanks barbara for all the great info that is out there and to all those who add their two cents!! Anyway wanted to share....now i amgoing back there and read up on thehistory of crochet in america. The app is for smartphone in case i wasnt clear on that point

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Do you have the crochet cards site bookmarked? If so, you are welcome to add a post on it here in this thread!

Glad you are enjoying the forums! Each member makes it a special place!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't Barbara, I have checked and from what I can see it is only a smartphone app, but it looks like you can do the same with the Ravely site. But I do like this if I am away from home without my computer and I want a quick reference on the road, especially since I can keep track of which needle goes with what project!