Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of my scarves

Whew, I have got to get better at this. Had to download one at a time, but here's some of the Bavarian Crochet Scarves in different colors than I posted before. I show you both sides of the black and gold one so you can see how different but beautiful both sides are. (Refer to other pics. for close up. These are the ones that look likd 3D, cause they are).

There's a few takes of the ruffled scarves. I make them all different (with regular yarn). Fuller, longer, shorter. And I showed a few ways you can wear them. I like it when you fold them in half, and put the two ends in the folded area as one. Easy to keep loose or tighten up if you're cold. Some people like to wrap it around a few times. And I have several short ones that I keep loose and just cross over and it stays there.

The black and gold Tunisian Scarves are a mobius (sometimes called an infinity circle). (Kim Guzman's pattern). Both sides of these are unique and neither one is really right or wrong. Again, 2 ways you can wear it.

Close ups are on the older post when I was blocking these.

I only showed the one hat. And it doesn't do it justice. It has beautiful stitching on the beret and a rim in front.

Well, let me know what you think of my first "practice" photo shoot. We were in a rush, and had my granddaughter's help. But it showed me some things I need to do to get better pics.

I took some more hats and headbands, but they didn't show up good at all. And I have fingerless mitts too. Another son's girlfriend will be here this weekend. She's a great model and photographer. So we're going to try to do another shoot then. (This is so exciting).

Another son's girlfriend is working on my logo. My guys may not know how to be supportive, but their girlfriends are, and I just love them.
    Some of my scarves-imag1124-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1125-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1120-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1118-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1117-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1124-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1125-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1120-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1118-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1117-jpg

I have no idea what order these are in. I'll have to do the hat separate.

2. Likes N/A, Kitty, libertylady64, rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome job! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

More Pics - Scarves/hat

Some of my scarves-imag1127-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1126-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1128-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1129-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1132-jpgLooks like I did it double. Let me try the one hat. Oh and I lost some. See why I need to practice this. LOL

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just lost last one. & Mya's T-shirt dress

Some of my scarves-imag1135-jpgSome of my scarves-imag1030-crochet-tshirt-dress-1-jpgoh I just lost last one.

Just for good measure (practice) I added my granddaughter's t-shirt dress I made her. I just attached the yarn, and crocheted in the round. (Then I made a little belt out of a chainless foundation to cover up the attached part.
    Attached Images Attached Images Some of my scarves-imag1035-jpg 

7. Likes Kitty, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like all items

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work Joy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    cute t-shirt dress! she looks like she loves it! thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the scarves! And the t-shirt dress is tooo cute!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, & thank u for looking. And she does love her ” twirl y” dress!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful and thanks for sharing w/ us.