Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Got my Christmas tree up!!

Got my Christmas tree up!!-img_0092-jpg I got my Cristmas tree up!! lol It is almost 5 inchs tall. I have to haul everything out of my shed for the real tree.

Post Thanks / Like
    My tree is usually up right after Thanksgiving but with so many little ones running around my house I think it would be better to wait until closer to Christmas. Especially considering the fact that my 15 month old just started walking on her own. I really don't need her falling into the christmas tree.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No, that would not be good!! Your tree is adorable! I love it! You made it, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is adorable faye. I have a tree pattern but I just haven't gotten around to trying to make it yet.

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I made it and it was one of the easiest patterns, It was supposed to be glued to a flowerpot saucer but I want it as an ornament so I closed the bottom.

8. Likes N/A, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great idea and item!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The only bad part was her copyright excludes selling them. I think they would sell well at this time of the year.

Post Thanks / Like
    too cute! they have a pattern on you tube. the tree is made from the crockadile stitch. i think mickey's mail on the crochet crowd has the pattern. when you get your big tree up you will have to post some pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent the picture to my twin and her response was :that tree is hideous!. It hurt my feelings and I told her that I wasn't sending her any more pictures of things I make. She said I wanted her opinion because I sent it to her. I said there was no request for an opinion. Anyway just wanted you to understand how much she likes my crocheting.
    P.S. It was a joke with a play on the words "I got my tree up". She knows I can't get my tree up without help.

14. Likes AuntyD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, being a crafter brings you great joy! Those trees would surely put a smile on many faces. I hope you can create a pattern and sell some of them.