Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New Criminal Minds Episode tonight!!

Hey, yawl!!

New CM's on tonight!
    Here is the link to some info on it:

[url=http://www.tv.com/shows/criminal-minds/magnificent-light-2606354/]Criminal Minds - Season 8, Episode 9: Magnificent Light - TV.com[/url]

Oh, goody, a new episode!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, yup....last weeks was kinda weird w/ video games for real.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I slept through that one! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I will take my evening meds after CM is OVER!! Watch me still fall asleep, LOL

4. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How interesting....one could have senses to not only hear music but taste it as well.....not that the guy on the show had that...something the character Reed referred too....that guy could see colours associated w/ people...he thought he was being a superhero but it was that he saw the colours as the person was responding to him....I feel for all people who have something different to deal w/.....and are able to make it....sadly if they can't deal w/ it they are a person on CM.....sad.
    As for survivor what a stinker Abi-Maria is! She flat out lied AND won individual amunity ....I got to see the whole thing....nothing else was on so my hubby read for the first half hour....lol look at me go....

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked last night's CM episode, I thought that was really interesting. I wonder if that disorder really exists. I watched CSI Las Vegas after CM, was Survivor good? I have never watched any of those programs. I am not big on reality TV but I do watch Ghost Adventures from time to time. The guys on that are really cute, I like their personalities, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey so did I, I watched the CSI Las Vegas too....I thought that was cool...how everyone was connected.....um I like survivor because of the games and am floored of how people respond to promises and how they let the word game change their values....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I liked last night's CM episode, I thought that was really interesting. I wonder if that disorder really exists. I watched CSI Las Vegas after CM, was Survivor good? I have never watched any of those programs. I am not big on reality TV but I do watch Ghost Adventures from time to time. The guys on that are really cute, I like their personalities, LOL
    it exists, hearing colors, tasting sounds, it's like an audio and video overlap.

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there meds for it? Did you catch the name of it? Reed said it really fast. Is there treatment for it? I am guessing that it would be tough to live with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Are there meds for it? Did you catch the name of it? Reed said it really fast. Is there treatment for it? I am guessing that it would be tough to live with.
    I want to say synesthesia, but I'm probably wrong. Wow I can't believe I got that right. Synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the grapheme form is what the guy in the show had.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this information!!