Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What's On Your Christmas Gift- Giving List?

Christmas is literally just around the corner! With that being said, I really need to get started on whittling down my Christmas list. Since I haven't even started, I have a ways to go! In this dash to complete my list, I also must make a few hats and scarves for charity! The adrenalin is flowing and I'm ready for the challenge!

It's Countdown to Christmas for Me! Here's my list of gifts to make:

hat-hubby
    Hello Kitty hat-older daughter
    scarves-daddy, younger daughter, sister-in-law
    necktie-brother
    Christmas ornaments- grandchildren (need to make and mail-out to be hung on their tree) I'll also make my son and daughter-in-law an ornament too!

What's on your gift- giving list to make, process of making or what have you made?

Merry Crocheting!
    -Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have a ton of gifts to buy and I haven't gotten started yet, but I will!!

3. Likes angie22, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have made a throw for my dad.. other then then its but a few things for my boys and myself( more wool!!!!!) lol

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, enjoy shopping! I Christmas shop throughout the year and only have a few more gifts to buy! Now, it's crochet time!lol
    Nothingnowhere, your dad is getting a really nice gift, stitches of love was poured into that throw I know! Blessed boys too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I made 9 sashay scarves for my friends and family. Dish cloths for an Aunt. Have to buy 5 gifts and I'm done for my Christmas shopping the rest are bought. I actually started early this year. First time for everything! Normally, I wait til the last minute and I'm scrambling.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbysue, Yay for you! I love to shop, so of course I do it all year long! Welcome to the Early Christmas Shopping Club! You've made some really nice gifts for your family and friends. I've bought the sashay yarn, but haven't used it yet. Should I attempt to make a scarf out of it as a gift for my younger daughter? Mmmmm, I'll have to think on that one. ...and you made 9!(((applauding you))) Merry shopping to you! In fact, I was shopping for gifts yesterday and I was very successful!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 11-28-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so excited this year, I got in the Christmas spirit early! I'm really diggin' it this year! Yes, Yes, Yes, Make your daughter the scarf! They are really quick to make up. I knitted mine but there are You Tube videos for crochet as well. After the first of the year I'm going to learn how to crochet them just so I know how to do it. There are so many colors to choose from, I'm sure you will find colors she would love. I only have one more gift to buy and I'm done with Christmas shopping. Now I have to wrap and mail.

Good for you on a successful shopping day! I'm really sickening I know, but I just can't help it... "Tis the season to be jolly..." Way too much caffine this morning!
    Barby Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Working on getting sippers done for all 12 of my grandbabies,think i am down to 4 pairs left. Then maybe headbands. sewed belts, doll quilts and diapers, reusuable grocery bags, potholders

12. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm worn out just reading what you have done and what you have to do! My goodness, you have your work cut out for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by favesis37 View Post
    Working on getting sippers done for all 12 of my grandbabies,think i am down to 4 pairs left. Then maybe headbands. sewed belts, doll quilts and diapers, reusuable grocery bags, potholders
    Barby Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, here goes: 6 ladder necklaces, 10 sashay scarfs, 3 afghans, 2 Hello kitty hats, sock monkey blanket, 2 crushable hats, 2 puff stitch hats, 2 slouchy hats, 18 snowmen, hat & scarf set, cowl, scarf, and several other small things that I have forgotten.

15. Likes Butterflyrose, Colesmom liked this post