Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Blanket I made

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Blanket I made

Well I finished my first major project and now it seems to me that I am having a brain F..t on how to post the pic, but will give it a whirl anyway. I do have a few quirks with it and need to finish up on the fringe, but I had fun with it and loved doing it! Now I think I will think about doing an afghan for my Godchild for her graduation this spring! And of course I am drooling over the Log Cabin pattern that Kathy posted! Anyways, if the pic doesn't show up, but put me and this post on ignore!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8070/8...2262c720_z.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Grrrrrrr sorry about that, I couldn't get the manage attachments thingy to download my pic for me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it a red, cream and green blanket with lots of fringe on it on a purple sofa? That is crocheted? It is beautiful!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks perfect

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks! In ended up being as long as it was suppose to be but the with was about14 inches too short...ummm does that tell you how well I did my row on top of my chain?? I got tired of ripping out and decided to just wing it. Had to refigure the weave pattern because it just wasn't going to work...but got it done!

Post Thanks / Like
    so happy for ya....keep up the good work....

Post Thanks / Like
    Rosieh20: That blanket is beautiful~ I love it~~!!!!! When and where did Kathy post the log cabin pattern? I would love the pattern for your blanket!! Plzzzzzzzzzz~!!!!!! Beatrice

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful, it looks woven, nice color choices too.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks great! still mine has to be weave..2 days to go! thanks for sharing!

10. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Rosieh20: That blanket is beautiful~ I love it~~!!!!! When and where did Kathy post the log cabin pattern? I would love the pattern for your blanket!! Plzzzzzzzzzz~!!!!!! Beatrice
    Beatrice, the log cabin pattern is found in link and recourses on page 3 of the category "50 AFghans" That, not Kathy, but Barbara put together. She did such a good job organizing the links and I am truly sorry about messing up giving the credit to the right person. Kathy is great also, but it was Barbara that did all the hard work that I know I appreciate, cuz it is easy to find stuff there now!! Thanks for the heads up there Beatrice!