Here I am talking about Red Heart Super Saver again. I called the company and spoke to a very nice lady about the scratchiness of certain colors of the yarn. She requested I send her a sample of the yarn, which I will gladly do. I feel there has to be a reason why some colors are soft and others are not. She told me that they have to use different suppliers for the acrylic and this maybe making the difference. They will look at my sample yarn under the microscope and study it to see what can be done about it. I told her about putting the skeins into a pillow case with softener sheets to help, and now I am wearing a band aid on my finger still working with this yarn, as it feels like sand paper running across the top of my finger.

I have worked up 4 skeins of the 8 I bought in Hunter Green in an afghan that is going to the hurricane victims, so sending it all back was not a solution for me. She took my address and is replacing the 8 skeins I purchased. I told he that really wasn't the reason for my call, it was more important for me to see if there was a solution to this problem, but she insisted. So I am looking forward to see what color I will receive, from them as I told her any color is fine.

So ladies go online and find the phone number of the yarn companies when you have a problem. I found the Red Heart company to be very nice to deal with, and who knows maybe the problem can get resolved soon.

Judi G