Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet baltimore ravens beanies!

Hello everyone! i got a request to make some Baltimore Raven's crochet beanies. The first beanie is done in all half double crochet with earflaps and braid ties. The 2nd beanie was done in all half double crochet and i got a graph picture of a reaven on line and copied it. The 2nd beanie took me a while to do because i had a ton of tails to sew in. All of the picture of the raven bird is all crocheted into the hat, none of it was cross stitched.
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet baltimore ravens beanies!-001-jpg Crochet baltimore ravens beanies!-002-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    those are really special beanies what a lot of work and planning they turned out awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome job! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. love them. I have never tried crocheting a picture in my project. Maybe some day.....
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you tall girl for your kind words. the beanie without the earflaps took me around two weeks to complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGirl View Post
    those are really special beanies what a lot of work and planning they turned out awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks val!
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    awesome job! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you kathy b, it was quite a task, i did not know how it was going to turn out. the purple in the hat turned out to look like blue, but it is a true purple color. i had to find a small enough picture to get it to fit onto a beanie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    Wow. love them. I have never tried crocheting a picture in my project. Maybe some day.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Libertylady64, You always come up with lovely ideas for your projects, I love how you put the graph of the picture into your hat it turned out so awsome, another great idea. You are very inspiring & I can't wait to see what you come up with next, Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects with all of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you foreverlefty for your encouraging words. my next project is a crochet sweater for my mom for christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverlefty View Post
    Libertylady64, You always come up with lovely ideas for your projects, I love how you put the graph of the picture into your hat it turned out so awsome, another great idea. You are very inspiring & I can't wait to see what you come up with next, Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects with all of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a wonderful job on them!! Are they Christmas presents from someone? They're gonna flip when they get them, OMG talk about unique!!