Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

What are you working on today? Continued

The old thread was closed due to having 100 posts. Since this is a popular topic, I thought I'd continue it. Thanksgiving Day, I'm making my first 7 layer salad. I have the feeling that the ranch dressing will work its way through the salad before the meal. On the bright side, that is just 1 more layer/color to add. Oh well!
    Happy Thanksgiving to All!

2. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! I have never made that salad but have eaten it, it is yummy!! I bet yours will turn out great! Thank you for starting this up again, it is fun to see what everyone is working on.

My goal for today it to enjoy the Holiday with some great friends and be grateful for who and what I have I have in my life!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone and God Bless!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Landon

4. Likes Erika, Amber&TuckersMom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to You! I'm decorating and prepping my central island for this great meal and putting the finishing touches on the meal. Just received my first call of the day wishing me a happy thanksgiving!

6. Likes Landon, Amber&TuckersMom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called family this morning!! I will be putting a turkey breast in the oven soon!! Every thing else is done! I'll be taking the turkey next door to my Mom in law-she has everything else at her house! It will just be 3 of us! The rest of the family got together last night-abd I did the cooking!! Crochet wise-I'm working on a small rainbow colored tote bag to sell!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! Anybody going out shopping Tomorrow-Black Friday??

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working on a shell baby blanket I am already half way done.

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner is over here, so i m working on the 5th pair of slippers out of 18.

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber&TuckersMom View Post
    The old thread was closed due to having 100 posts. Since this is a popular topic, I thought I'd continue it. Thanksgiving Day, I'm making my first 7 layer salad. I have the feeling that the ranch dressing will work its way through the salad before the meal. On the bright side, that is just 1 more layer/color to add. Oh well!
    Happy Thanksgiving to All!
    The salad turned out well, I ended up giving half to my sister-in-law. I worked on the snow swirls that I'm making for my
    co-workers and started a granny square.

14. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to read these and see what everybody is working on!! That means pictures are coming!!!

16. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today i will continue to work on these slippers, i am on pair 7 now, thank goodness they dont take long!!!

18. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday I made more snowflake dishclothes And sewed ends in - why don't I do that as I go? Also, used another snowflake motif pattern to make dishclothes. I noticed it was offered as one of the free ones on that free email thingy. Anyway it is from - Snowflake Afghan. You all saw this before for the afghan. But, I used it to make dishclothes and was pleased with outcome.

20. Likes Val, Butterflyrose, Landon liked this post