Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Movies

Anybody watching Gone With the Wind on AMC today!! This is my favorie movie, next to Sound of Music!! What are your favorite movies??

Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching it. What a great movie it is, they did such a superb job on it and can't get enough of Clark Gable!! When they are trying to get out of town and Rhett is pulling the horse and wagon in front of that wall of fire, I still get chills, after all these years of seeing this movie and having read the book countless times.
    Oh, my favourite movies? ( sorry abut the ou, my computer is British, LOL ) There are so many, aren't there? The Changeling with George C. Scott, The original version of the Haunting in black and white, Psycho, the Hitchcock version, Where the Red Fern Grows, Happy Potter all 7 movies, The Phantom of the Opera, Seabiscuit, Martian Child, Nanny McPhee, To Kill a Mockingbird, I could keep going on and on..............The Wizard of Oz............My Cousin Vinny, LOL A Christmas Carol, any version pretty much although I am partial to the original with Alastair Sims, and G. C. Scott, that voice!!!Les Miserables also is superb, can't wait to see the newest version coming out.

3. Likes Maryjane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have that channel My all time fav. movie pulp fiction.

Post Thanks / Like
    my favorite is Its a wonderful life with James Stewart

6. Likes Maryjane, Landon liked this post