Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Pattern Bonanza

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Pattern Bonanza

Said a few weeks ago that I would let everyone know what my sister had found for me in yard sales. Well here goes; she brought me one book full (82+) Fibre Craft patterns from a-z & according to ebay prices worth over $300. The yarn she got for me (2 bags full, she couldn't find [just my luck]) and miscellaneous patterns ALL for $40. Man do I have a great sister or what. Many of the fc patterns are ones I had wanted but unable to get. Cannot wait to get started on some of them.

2. Likes Maryjane, GrammaJoe, Landon, TallGirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life doesn't get any better than that!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, your sister sounds wonderful, congratulations on all your wonderful patterns!! Awesome!! Hope we get to see pictures of your work!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is fantastic!! Maybe you will share some of the patterns with us from time to time?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on pajama bags for christmas presents for the gr granddaughters and when I get the 4th one finished (hopefully in a couple of days) I will post a pic of them all. I am also turning one of the pj bag patterns into a pillow doll so that will be interesting to see the final results of that also.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will & also if anyone has a specific pillow doll pattern from fibre craft that they are looking for, let me know as I have multiples of several.

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome! thanks for sharing!