Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My Love Bird Babies At 5 Weeks!

These babies are not looking like babies anymore. They are trying to feed themselves, they are grooming themselves, trying to fly! They are such a delight to watch them grow up!
    Attached Images Attached Images My Love Bird Babies At 5 Weeks!-010-jpg My Love Bird Babies At 5 Weeks!-004-jpg My Love Bird Babies At 5 Weeks!-008-jpg My Love Bird Babies At 5 Weeks!-006-jpg My Love Bird Babies At 5 Weeks!-001-jpg 

2. Likes Anaisa, GrammaJoe, Butterflyrose, Colesmom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They sure are growing into beautiful birds! And thanks to you we have had a front row seat! Thanks for keeping us posted!

4. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ignore the fact that Smudge is looking over my shoulder licking his chops, LOL

I am SMITTEN by their Colours!! They are really cute looking and I hear your excitement at their growing up!! I can't get over their colours, they are just stunning! The brilliance of natural colours just stop me dead in my tracks, I just can't get enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh they are beautiful I had lovebirds for a few years until I gave them away to a good home. they were named Archie and Veronica was one couple and than I had Betty. Betty had her own cage and her mate had died. she was given to me. you could put them all together Betty was very crochety to put it nicely. Archie and Veronica had a baby and I was estatic. it was just called baby. the fellow I gave them to was so excited he was trembling. enjoying your pictures they are so pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    you are very welcome maryjane, it was my pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    They sure are growing into beautiful birds! And thanks to you we have had a front row seat! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks landon and tell smudge that thanksgiving is thursday! lol! i was just awe stricken at the yellow chick! I do not know where that one came from!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Ignore the fact that Smudge is looking over my shoulder licking his chops, LOL

I am SMITTEN by their Colours!! They are really cute looking and I hear your excitement at their growing up!! I can't get over their colours, they are just stunning! The brilliance of natural colours just stop me dead in my tracks, I just can't get enough.

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you tallgirl, they are quite a joy to wake up to every day!
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGirl View Post
    oh they are beautiful I had lovebirds for a few years until I gave them away to a good home. they were named Archie and Veronica was one couple and than I had Betty. Betty had her own cage and her mate had died. she was given to me. you could put them all together Betty was very crochety to put it nicely. Archie and Veronica had a baby and I was estatic. it was just called baby. the fellow I gave them to was so excited he was trembling. enjoying your pictures they are so pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love them!!! We used to have a breeding pair, now we have tiels, conures, and pionus's. Love my feathered friends!!!!

12. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been close to birds but they are pretty. Are they affectionate? Do they know you? Will they come to you? See, all I have is questions. A neighbor had chickens and a rooster pecked her eye out and that put me off anything with a beek. Too scared to be comfortable with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    really cute! thanks for sharing!