Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Things I have made recently and some thoughts!!

Things I have made recently and some thoughts!!-img_0071-jpgThings I have made recently and some thoughts!!-img_0072-jpgThings I have made recently and some thoughts!!-img_0073-jpgThings I have made recently and some thoughts!!-bowties-reese-jpgThings I have made recently and some thoughts!!-img_0026-jpg The first photo is of my snowmwn ornaments I call a family then I made the ladder necklaces. MaryJane, my granddaughter made a picture of the bowties for me. And the last picture is of my beloved Sissy who loved to lay like that. She wasn't even 6 months old and just a treasure.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I LOVE ALL of them, especially the last. You did a beautiful job on all of them and you gave Sissy a beautiful life. I am so sad that it was so short, but a better home she could not have found.

3. Likes billiebob, GrammaJoe, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Landon, Sissy could not have had a better home. She looks pretty happy in that picture!
    Love the pieces you made! As always you make wonderful creations.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the pieces you made!!! What a happy looking puppy!! She was adorable!

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you finally got around to posting pictures of those infamous bow ties!!! Have you patented the pattern yet?!!! Faye-I know you probably don't feel like laughing right now, but you can't blame for trying!! RIP Sissy! You sure were a cutie!!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I should patent it, it was so hard to do. lol I think I will stick to getting my patterns from ya'll.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice, love the picture of sissy, so sad, I feel your pain. xoxo

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye,
    You won't believe this, but my male schnauzer, Pete, lays just like that. He sleeps that way. We say he's proud of his "goodies" & he's showing them off. Your Sissy looks like a happy, funny little dog in this picture. When so many dogs are abused, in shelters & have no one to love them, your Sissy had much love & happiness. Now, your work looks amazing! Are you going to that craft fair I saw you mention? People will buy little things like the snowmen even when the economy is bad. Little things make them happy. The other day I found these redbird ornaments. I couldn't help but giggle. They had chubby cheeks, cowboy hats & boots & bandanas around their necks. Their expressions were so cute. My mom was in the store & saying what in the world has you giggling out loud. When she saw them, she has the same reaction. They were cheap but gave so much pleasure. I imagine everytime I look at them on my tree, I will at least smile. People need this so badly now.

15. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Тшсу ерштпы иге вщп шы мукн сгеу