Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Talking any one else use Italian Peria baby yarns?

I just finished a largish personal blanket [personal sized] made with Peria [Italian] baby yarns and two colors of Caron simply soft baby yarn, to say it is light and soft is to make a huge understatement, in fact clouds just wish they were this soft. Right now I don't need another blanket so I use it for a pillow!! Yes, you heard right, I tried down, but I end up with a flat pillow [I had a neck injury so I need support for my head,] this blanket is absolutely perfect.
    I'M IN LOVWE WITH SOFT BABY YARNS.
    And I love the way they smell. It gives off a slight coconut scent when worked

AND IT'S WASHABLE~

Oh sorry, I crochet, exclusively, I cannot use my left hand much and it's weird to knit with one needle under my arm.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never used the yarn, but it sounds like I should give it a try! Do you have to mail order it? Thanks for the review and endorsement!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never heard of it..where did you get it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I got it on ebay, but I haven't seen any on there since, I will be trying to order it online soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I should add that the Peria baby yarn is a sort of chenille so hand wash it.