Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: You got me!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You got me!!!

Ladies, I got a package of love today and that is what I am sending back to you. I am sitting here bawling my eyes out with snot trying to come out but I continue to sniff and cry. I don't remember any other time in my life when someone has done such a sweet thing for me. I can't tell you which granny square is my favorite because I love every single one with all my heart. It never occurred to me that ya'll would be so kind to think about me with a gift from the heart. Some of you remember that I hate granny squares but that is because I hate all the tails. Now I have granny squares and I didn't have to hide a single tail. I will certainly put them together and make a picture of the finished project. Some people make think I am silly but I love all of you. I feel so close to ya'll and I wish I could express how I feel in better words but I am overwhelmed. Thank you all so much!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!! I am ELATED!!! I have been about to BURST with suspense!!! Girl, if you go to the GROUPS area, you'll find a group called Operation Blanket. We have been meeting there to discuss what we are doing and the mailing and everything!!! That is one of the reasons I was prolonging setting up the we care for you group because I didn't want you going to that area and finding out about the granny squares!!!

I started the How Do you get your mail post today cos I was DYING to find out if your mail had run or do you go to town, or whatever. LOLOL

Are they not all gorgeous?? ANAISA thought it up and I got to help out. I received some of the most precious notes too, I am thrilled!!

There are more to come, I am still receiving squares for you, Faye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im soooo glad you are soo happy!! I did not make one but wish you love health and good stiching!!
    Billie

4. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Billie, you may be like me and hate the granny square. I can't believe that I am going to make something with grannies and I didn't have to do them. Believe me your kind words are appreciated!!

6. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sooo glad you like what we did!! I think we all had a hard time not telling you about it-and we were all holding our breath that you wouldn't find out!!! A big thank you goes to Anaisa and Landon!! Do keep us posted on what you do with them!!

8. Likes Anaisa, janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We pulled it off!!! I am so excited!!!

10. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    .....exhale....so glad we could do something for you faye....BIG HUGS; now get better soon.....lol

12. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful!!! You are so lucky!!

14. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa, Thank you so much for thinking of me and I love your idea. I didn't have a hint of an idea of what ya'll were doing. I did go to see what was said in the group and I cried some more. I don't think I have been more pleasantly surprised in my life. I don't really know how I deserved ya'll's kindness but I am so glad that you overlooked my inadequacies and sent me a package of love. I wish I could find the right words but I think that thanks is all I can come up with.Thanks!!!

16. Likes Maryjane, janie mae, Landon, BarbySue, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, you humble me with your kindness. I hope I can pass this type of blessing along to someone else that needs a lift. You are my friend and I am so lucky to have you. Thanks is inadequate but all that I have.

18. Likes Maryjane, janie mae, Landon, BarbySue liked this post