Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

In memory of my Bit Bit

So over the past few days i have been trying to save my little Bit Bit. i thought in the beginning she had a little cold. She was sleeping alot. Then she would be ok and i just figured ok she's just tired. I then noticed that she wasn't eating or drinking and when she would very little. Well i started to think Parvo. It's like the stomach flu for dogs but worse. I didn't have the money to take her to the vet, a friend of mind bought the medicine and we tried that. I had posted on my fb status what was going on and a friend of mine from kindergarten told me to call her. I did and come to find out she runs a non profit that helps poor people with their animals if they need it. Mind you i haven't talked to her in 20 years. She called my local vet (she's in LA, i'm in Bakersfield CA) and they were waiting for me. Well they tested her for parvo and it was negative but she was very dehydrated. they kept her so they could give her fluids and antibiotics and test her for more stuff. I called this morning to check on her and come to find out she had passed away. I know that she is no longer hurting. (she was only 2.7 lbs. she was little. ) I asked Jesus for a miracle and he gave me one , i asked him for his will be done, and it was. She is up in heaven by his side waiting.
    thanks for letting me share this with you all. It is sad and heart breaking and she will be missed. (no more fighting her for my yarn.)
    Attached Images Attached Images In memory of my Bit Bit-bit-bits-jacket-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm so sorry that you lost your precious bit-bit! how those furry friends warm our hearts. but she is now at the rainbow bridge, whole and healthy, waiting for you , enjoying her friends. safe crossing, dear bit-bit, and hugs to those you left behind...

3. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear that you lost your baby. I to am a big animal lover, and have 3 four legged kides of my own. I know that when the day comes to say good-bye, I am going to go into hiding and just cry, cry, and cry some more. But I will always have the memories that we shared in the good years. God give you the strenght to be stong.

5. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your loss...hugs.

7. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies for the kind words.

Post Thanks / Like
    It breaks my heart to hear of your loss. Just know in your heart that your little furbaby is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

10. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Erika, I am so sorry to hear this!!! I am grateful you have friends around you to help you through this. I am so sorry about little Bit Bit!!

12. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Erika, now that I've dried my tears, I can finally respond-I really feel bad for you! Knowing that BitBt isin a better place can be comforting! And hopefully posting here has helped a bit! There are so many animal lovers here and we know what you are going through!!

14. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Erika, I'm so sorry to hear about Bit Bit. Poor little baby! We get so attached to our fur babies it is so hard to let go isn't it?!! As many have posted Bit Bit will be wiating for you on the other side, and she is no longer in pain. You are in my thoughts. XOXO
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

16. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iam soo sorry I know how it feels to want them out of pain and all. But... It really hurts. I had to put my Bonnie down when she was seventeen. I tried for about a week and was just making her hurt. Could not do that. So I feel your pain and understanding.
    Love
    Billie

18. Likes Erika liked this post