Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Pet Peeve with this forum

OK family!! I love this forum and don't know what I would do without it! But I hate the actual times on this site! You know where it says what time we are posting? I know that the time is at the bottom of the page-but that's not MY time! Right now its 6:53 PM! It is so hard to figure out what time it is really when somebody posts!! I suppose it doesn't matter, but I don't want to wish some body a good day and it is already night!!! Hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to say! And thanks for letting me vent!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Vent away, babes, vent AWAY!!!

Where does it show the time?

I see it above my name and it is current for my area. What time do you see?

3. Likes Maryjane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way down at the bottom of the page! It's 12:07 AM GMT-Grenich mean time! It is 7:09 PM here!! Now I'm really confused! Maybe somebody could explain it better!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to Settings, you know up on the right side of this page. On that page on the left, scroll down til you get to the General Settings and click on that. On that General Settings page scroll down til you get to Date and Time Options and you can set your own time zone. That way the time at the bottom of your page will show accurately for your area. Is this what you are wanting to do? You can also set DST automatically set and which day of the week you want to start on, Sunday Monday.
    I hope this helps!

6. Likes rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My bad, you need to SAVE the change, that is at the bottom of the page. Sorry!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That bothers me too! I noticed it about the time our(in calif. ) time fell back an hour. It was 4 hours different but N.Y. is only 3 hours different so i figured it was time in Great Brittain. What a smaller world it is , we need a standard, (just not pacific standard, it doesn't stay the same all year).I wasn't confused enough already. Okay, the time on my box with the name is wrong , it's4:29 now
    Last edited by Kitty; 11-13-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty, read what I posted in response to Maryjane, you can set the time to your time zone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Landon.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty, it is my pleasure. I hope it helped you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah my avatar was suppose to be a picture of me and look what comes up! Grrr...teasing...I understand the grr about the time thingy....