Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Fooling around!!

Fooling around!!-img_0061-jpg I have been sitting around playing with yarn and even thread. Kaye doesn't like any of the things of clothing that I have made so I am making decorations for Christmas that she will like. I made the twirling thingies out of thread and they weren't hard but I am not going to switch over from yarn. The snowmen are used as decorations as a garland but I made ornaments out of them. The snowflakes are the ones from our site (I am embarassed to say I have forgotten who made them but I will give her credit in a later post.) They pulled 31 staples out of my knee today and it hurt like a son of a gun. I cried and my Lovie growled the whole time. My little watchdog!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your decorations are precious!!! OUCH on the staples coming out!! I would have cried too!! How are your little pooters doing now that mommie is back home?

Post Thanks / Like
    Love their Mama!! Oh yes, they love their treats that Mama gives!!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome!! Treats are always good too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see your projects! Sorry about the staples

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome job on the decorations, Faye! Guess you've been crocheting instead of getting into trouble!!! Those staples sure do hurt coming out!! Had some once! Wonder what they feel like going in?? You do know they use a big stapler to put them in, don't you!!

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Roflimao at Maryjane, LOLOL

11. Likes Maryjane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha so funny!!!! Thank goodness they had me knocked out for all that fun! It really did hurt and I appreciate the sympathy you two!! My granddaughter emailed me to look at a site to see if I could crochet bow ties for her baby that she could velcro onto his onsies. The site was a good starting point but they would have fit a grown man if I had used her pattern. I made the first one and realized it wouldn't work so I changed the hook size and the chain length and then the number of rows. I have four made and I plan to make one more and mail them tomorrow. Asking me if i can crochet a rectangle??? What does that girl think?? I almost said that I was insulted but I refrained. I simple wrote back, Yes, I can do them. Has she seen any of my work? Yes, so get over it! lol Like my one sided conversation? Oh, I really forgive L & M they just don't know better!! lol

13. Likes janie mae, GrammaJoe, Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the bowties are adorable!!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are cute!! She will be surprised that I have them done so fast. (See previous outrage!!) lol

16. Likes Landon liked this post