Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

What can you see from your Living Room Windows?

Hey, yawl,

I live in an apartment up here in the hills and there is a row of Bradford Pears Trees across the front of the buildings on my street.

The colour is stunning and I am sharing them with youz all:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1787[/ATTACH]

Across the street from me are several houses, but these 2 are the most interesting to me.The house with this back yard has 2 dogs. One is a very old and sweet Daschund, a adorable Bassett Hound named Archie and a very skittish Beagle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1788[/ATTACH]

Next door to them is a house also with a fenced in back yard and this is the dog who lives there:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1789[/ATTACH]
    Now this guy is super sweet and he is massive!! I went over to him one day to pet him and he stood up and placed his huge paws on my chest and was taller than I am. Now, I am short, but most dogs don't tower over me when I am standing!!
    What I love to see is when this sweet solid black dog will jump his fence over to his neighbors and play with them, LOL Every so often, I will see him in their back yard just playing and romping with their dogs. Makes me laugh every single time, LOL

Just had to share!!
    XOXOXOX
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images What  can you see from your Living Room Windows?-bradfordtomyright-jpg What  can you see from your Living Room Windows?-bradfords-jpg What  can you see from your Living Room Windows?-bradfordcloseup-jpg What  can you see from your Living Room Windows?-housesacrossthestreet-jpg What  can you see from your Living Room Windows?-blacksweetie-jpg 

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trees are beautiful! I live in an apartment, so what is see is cars and more apartments - nothing spectacular! LOL

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i see the Pacific ocean from my living room window where i sit to do my crocheting---when the sun shines on it ,it looks like a silver ribbon!!

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see lots of trees out my livingroom window! We have neighbors but we are pretty scattered! Love the colors of the trees! Our trees are bare now! And Fall was a disappointment this year-most of the leaves blew off before they could change colors! We had a very wet Fall! Maybe I'll print out the tree picture so I have something pretty to look at!

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parking lot and some what busy street and part of some school building
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s wonderful!!

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    the street and neighbors houses and their yards. some clean and some NOT so clean. lol But on a clear day i stand on my porch i can see the mountains all around use. Well maybe not a perfect circle but to the east and south of us.
    Thanks for asking.....

14. Likes Landon, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am grateful not to see the 7footdeep trench around 2 sides of house now. Just mud where it was filled in. LOL

16. Likes Landon, BarbySue, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a field of snow with houses at the other end.

18. Likes Landon, BarbySue, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My two magnolia trees, a brick street and the new neighbor's house...with a sign that says "beware of dog". Haven't seen hide nor hair of the dog. I wonder if he really has a dog or if it is a ruse??

Great picture, Landon. How in the world do you still have leaves on your trees? Kansas doesn't have leaves they have trunks and sticks no leaves! LOL
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

20. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post