Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

A frog on my lily pad

Wow, what a crochet time I've been having today....usually I'm ok w/ distractions but today I had to ripit my large project....not too bad, but bad enough that I JUST finished my goal of ten rows....so I came on line to do something still related to crochet but my poor eyes are fluttering....Just needed to vent thanks for listening.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take a break,close your eyes listen to smooth music 15 min.an help ( me ).Filet I could'nt with my eyes. By photo you do lovely work love to see your work. LOL SMJ.

4. Likes Anaisa, janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa,
    I'm with Susan. The filet wouldn't bother me so bad, it's the tiny thread. Crochet is like a tranquilizer to me.
    Just not with that tiny thread. It gets me all stressed out. Your work is beautiful, from what I see.
    My grandmother made bedspreads with that tiny cotton thread. My mom thinks this is where my love for crochet comes from.
    I got a crochet gene from her. Not a bad one to get, huh?
    Jane

6. Likes N/A, Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so frustrating when you have to rip something out, even if it's just a small amount. Maybe stepping away from the piece is a good odea. And Janie Mae, I got that gene. too. My mother and great-grandmother had it. It skipped my grandmother I think but the rest of us have it and now my daughter too. So nearly 5 generations!

Post Thanks / Like
    sometimes you just have to do something else for awhile then come back to it..

Post Thanks / Like
    When I get frustrated with one project, I usually have another project to go to! Or I go on line and chat here! Or look for more patterns!!!

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but they were such tiny errors like ONE missed open or closed sp and I was 1/4 of the way in the next row....but I made it! Phew, thanks for your supportive words all....

12. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anasia, my husband calls the ripit queen. It does get very frustrating & using the smaller thread it gets very frustrating. I usually put it down after a couple of ripits and go back to regular yarn for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your pain but rip it is always around me.

15. Likes N/A, Anaisa liked this post