Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

tiny hats & scarf pattern

here is the pattern for the tiny hats Susan MJ. use a G hook - hat - ch 3,- row 1, db cr in 3rd ch from hook 11 times, join at the top of ch 3 then ch 2 - row 2, 2 dc in ea st around, join, then ch 2 - row 3, dc in ea st around, join, ch 2 - row 4 & 5, repeat roll 3 and tie off after roll 5 - row 6, change color, join with a sl st, ch 1, sc in ea st around, join & tie off... for a smaller hat --- in row 1, db cr in 3rd ch from hook 8 times instead of 11 then do the other rolls the same. the smaller hat looks like it might fit a ken doll. for the scarfs just make a chain as long as you want the scarf, turn and db cr in 2nd ch from hook then dc across, tie off. change color and sc all around it. for the smaller scarf I did a db cr then made a white chain and weaved it in & out of the dc peice I hope you can understand it, I had to crochet it again and write it down as I went.. here is a picture of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images tiny hats & scarf pattern-1109122351-jpg tiny hats & scarf pattern-1109122353-jpg 
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 11-10-2012 at 11:56 AM.

2. Likes Barbara G., N/A, libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    KathyB your the sweetest gal there is. As I type my eyes cloudy with tears/ Im not use to kindness & giving.No printer yet or camera ( x m a s ) I did one scarf look just fine , pattern is super what I can give you??? $$/or donate to a shelter?? LOL S MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    great job on them! i love the scarves!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sue, I am happy to share with you and everyone any of my patterns. Just enjoy If you celebrate christmas, I also have a small christmas stocking pattern that I made up (easy pattern). I have been making it for 38 yrs, since my youngest was born and I couldn't afford a stocking for her. I have made hundreds of them. gave lots for gifts,
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 11-11-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    YES I would love the pattern. Means more coming from friendship. I do celebrate Xmas with hubby & .son

Post Thanks / Like
    ok sue, I will work on writing out the pattern this evening. and post it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    This hat pattern will it fit a newborn? I am working on a community service program for our local hospital.

Post Thanks / Like
    no, it is for crafts, they are very small, the smaller one might fit a barbie doll, not sure. if you click on the picture it will enlarge a little and you will see the ruler beside it.
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 11-13-2012 at 04:43 AM.