Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a crochet shrug pattern for this link

Hello,

My name is Crystal and I have been looking for a shrug pattern for the bottom right picture on the link below. It is a white lacy shrug on a black felt mannequin, it is absolutely beautiful, supposed to be a free pattern and I have exhausted myself trying to find it. I know a couple young ladies that would love this for a Christmas present, and I am not sure I am crafty enough to pull it off on my own. Thank you for your help. Here is the link: free pattern round crochet shrug

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello & welcome!

I have been searching for you on the picture and have not come up with anything just like it yet. Maybe someone will know where to find one that is very similar to this! Hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbi! I had searched and searched, it is a really awesome looking shrug. I would settle for one that is similar, I think I could edge it with the fans/shells.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I found the patteren on the page you highlighted but it sno free its $7.95. I would look on ravelry.com and see if anyone there has anything like it.
    Good stiching
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the link, I don't mind paying for the pattern, that is a reasonable price! It just looked like it was supposed to be free. Thank you Billie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to crochetspot.com Its the v stich shrug

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crystal, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    check this link..maybe find one here..

Free Crochet Shrug Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Val, the "Cotton Candy" shrug on there is at least similar to the one I really wanted, being long sleeves and lacy looking, I might be able to change the edging to put the fans on the neckline and wrists.

Post Thanks / Like
    all the members hasn't came in yet..someone might find the pattern you are searching for..