Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Preemie Clothes I made

Here are some preemie clothes I made. I thought there was no way this preemie hat would fit the new baby because it was sooo small. However, the hat fit but the jacket was too big!! The hospital liked the hat so much, they asked the mother if she could possibly get more. (smile)
    Last edited by stuckoncrochet; 11-05-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't look like the picture worked. Guess I need a little more practice. How do I insert a picture which is on my computer?

Post Thanks / Like
    go to the need help at the top of the page and click on it...it will take you to the video how to..

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked for the directions for an Afghan that each line is a different color and about every 10th stitch is a long stitch. It is an old pattern.
    I made it somtime in the seventies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Val, I did watch the video but it looks much easier if you have a URL. I have tried quite a few times to insert or attach this picture which is on my computer but I just can't seem to get the hang of it -- I really feel defeated -- have never had such a problem with insertions before!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    I asked for the directions for an Afghan that each line is a different color and about every 10th stitch is a long stitch. It is an old pattern.
    I made it somtime in the seventies.
    Hello Texan transplant,

We posted the request in the pattern requests, I believe. Welcome to the forums - glad to see that you signed up to join us! Please let us know if you need further help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckoncrochet View Post
    Thanks Val, I did watch the video but it looks much easier if you have a URL. I have tried quite a few times to insert or attach this picture which is on my computer but I just can't seem to get the hang of it -- I really feel defeated -- have never had such a problem with insertions before!
    Don't give up! Did you figure it out - we can help you if needed. You can hit the go advanced button and you will see a paperclip. Click on the paperclip and it will open up the uploader. You will go through just a few steps then to add your photo. Let us know if you need further help on this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I'll try again.
    Attached Images Attached Images Preemie Clothes I made-evies-sweater-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    its cute and so tiny! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Val and Barbi for the help - now if I can just do that again when I need it - smile.