Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

crochet wedding dress pattern

I am searching for a beautiful, lacy wedding gown pattern--917-NB pictured in McCall's Needlework & Crafts Magazine Spring 1978, Vol. 23, No. 1. This pattern was available by mail-order only. I have been trying to find this pattern for over 7 years now. Sure hope one of you fellow-crocheters can help me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can help you , was fortunate enuf over the years to find this in an estate sale batch of patterns. Send me your email, and I will scan and send to you, it may take a while tho, I did revamp my crochet storage, and now, of course, due to having the old system in my head for so long, am having some trouble finding my goodies again. But I do have this pattern!!!!!!!
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi maryannseka, welcome to the forums! hope you find what you are searching for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Glad you are here and it looks like someone has what you are in need of!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! I hope Shaddy has the pattern you are looking for! Are you going to make the dress? Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...yes are you going to make the dress?

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy, is this for a doll or full size gown? If for a doll I too would like this pattern if you don't mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    apologies all around, numbers are similar, but pattern is not the one sought from McCalls. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, how can I see this pattern? I MIGHT have something similar....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!! I just am reading the responses to my request. I am so excited that you have this pattern. I wanted to make it for my daughter's wedding gown but sadly did not find the pattern. Now I hope to be able to make it for one of my granddaughters or possibly my grown niece. My e-mail is marysekavec@g-mail.com. I will be forever grateful to you for having this pattern and sharing it with me. If ever there is any pattern I can help you or anyone else with, please let me know--I have so many crochet patterns, books and magazines. Also, I have a large collection of counted cross-stitch patterns. Again, thank you so very much. Mary