Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Newbie Here!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Newbie Here!

Hi ! New to the site, been crocheting for a while..consider myself intermediate level..have yet to try anything super complicated..but LOVE to crochet! So much so, that it's hard to get anything done around the house...if I had my druthers, I would crochet constantly, get up only to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom, and get coffee...not necessarily in that order..LOL! My family would never have clean clothes, anything to eat, and never get taken to where they need to go...but alas, I can't do that so...crochet whenever I can and I love it! Anyway, just wanted to say hi to all on here, and happy stitching to all

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, [URL="http://crochettalk.com/members/tlesatz.html"][/URL]tlesatz, and Welcome!!

I am Landon, and I am fairly new to crocheting. I love your enthusiasm!!
    Do you have pics of your work? We love pictures around here!!

You have joined a wonderful community of very talented, kind and down to earth folks!

Happy Crafting!
    Landon

3. Likes tlesatz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Lacy! I am having trouble creating an album, do you know how to do that? I tried FAQ..but can't find what they are telling me to click on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, kl1000, I am working on my first doilie..and I gotta say..it's more difficult than I thought...in the respect that if you make an error..it seems like such a bummer to have to pull it out and re-do, they are a challenge for sure! That pink doily is lovely :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Landon, and thanks for the warm welcome! I do have a couple pics..once I discover how to create an album on here...LOL

So happy to have found this site, thanks again, and I am glad to be part of such a great group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scroll up the page to where you see Crochet Talk and under that you see Need Help. Click on Need Help and you will go to a page that has lots of instructional videos. I think adding pictures to messages is the 4th one down. If there is a way to set up albums on here, I don't know it. I think Barbara (our Moderator) said there is a way but I haven't found it.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple pics

Here are a couple pics..a doll I made for my niece to hold her barrettes, and hair bows, (you can't see it in the pic, but the doll is holding a purse that she keeps her brush and detangler spray in). Also, here is a pic of a teapot and tea cup and saucer that I made. (I am still finishing all the tea set).

So happy to have found this site, thanks again, and I am glad to be part of such a great group!
    Attached Images Attached Images Newbie Here!-barrette-doll-jpg Newbie Here!-crocheted-teapot-teacup-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi tlesatz, welcome to the forums!