Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Help need frogs

Post Thanks / Like

Help need frogs

It seems that my 22 year old granddaughter is really into frogs. And, since she is one of the ones I promised an afghan to, I have been searching for a pattern. I even tried baby afghans since I could just add rows and make it bigger. There are teddy bears, bunnies, kittens, puppies, whatever but no frogs. I've spent maybe the last 3 hours looking everywhere. I found ones I could buy but that's not what I want. And, I'm not good enough to look at the finished product and figure out the pattern.
    Does anyone have an idea where I could find this. I appreciate any help I can get.
    Much blessings
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    ALL row counts are done for the afghan/tunisian stitch.
    ALL of the row counts can be converted for use with the single crochet stitch
    by reversing every other row to allow for the turning of the afghan.
    Linda's (Diznemom's) Corner: Row Counts: Frog
    Help need frogs
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

3. Likes Val liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    And Armybrat comes through with the SAVE!!!!! Outstanding!! What a cute pattern too! Rock and ROLL, Karen, Rock and ROLL!! We'll want to see pics, ya know!

Post Thanks / Like
    On Ravelry there is an afghan that has a huge frog taking up the entire afghan it is really cute. It costs $8.00 for the pattern. Don't know if you want to pay that for the pattern or not but it is really cute. I just typed in Frog Afghan and it popped up as the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by karen in tucson View Post
    It seems that my 22 year old granddaughter is really into frogs. And, since she is one of the ones I promised an afghan to, I have been searching for a pattern. I even tried baby afghans since I could just add rows and make it bigger. There are teddy bears, bunnies, kittens, puppies, whatever but no frogs. I've spent maybe the last 3 hours looking everywhere. I found ones I could buy but that's not what I want. And, I'm not good enough to look at the finished product and figure out the pattern.
    Does anyone have an idea where I could find this. I appreciate any help I can get.
    Much blessings
    Karen
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Karen, Iv seen one on Annie's I think you have to buy it but its cheap if i remember right.
    Good stiching
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at all the answers. She spent 3 hours looking and ya'll gave her multiple answers! Way to go!! I love this site!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I love you guys. I should have saved the time and came here first. I may buy the pattern just for future use but will definitely use the one Armybrat sent I just LOVE you guys.
    Much blessings
    Karen

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have a pattern in an old magazine that is a frog shaped rug. Done with different weight yarn may work well for afghan. If you are interested I'll see if I can find it