Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from the Northwest Woods

Hi! I'm Glenda an avid crocheter and knitter. I live in North Bend Washington in the Cascade foothills. I'm also a nurse practitioner and work for Carena Medical Providers in Seattle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Glenda, welcome to the forums! I crochet but would love to learn to knit. I tryed once but gave it up..again welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Glenda. It s nice to meet you. I am larisa. I crochet thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    I crocheted long before I learned to knit. I struggled a lot with knitting until I met an old German woman who taught me a combination/continental method and since then I have knit and crocheted. I love knitting lace but find much knitting just boring. I never seem to get bored with crochet especially doilies. I use thread, lace yarn, regular yarn ....any size yarn for my doilies and love making them. I also crochet and knit items for my family but most especially love the lacy things whether crocheted or knit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I knit and crochet thread and lace doilies. I struggled with knitting until an old German woman taught me to knit. It is so much like crochet that I find it very easy now but get more bored with knitting than with crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always wanted to make dollies but I crochet tight. I can't get in my stitches. no one I know knitt so I have to teach myself..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Welcome to the forum I am crocheter, trying knitting again but not having much luck. For some reason I find the purl stitch awkward. Crocheting has never been awkward

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, several nurses on here most retired. I was an RN in Nashville before I moved to the boonies in TN. We are a friendly bunch and will help you with any crocheting that you have a problem with or you might be able to help one of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the welcome messages. I'm not retired yet but will be in about 4-5 years.