Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Fun Fur Purses

Post Thanks / Like

Fun Fur Purses

Does anyone know where I can find ideas to use the fun fur to make purses and other items? I have a ton of it and would like to make purses, scarves, and whatever else I can find to make out of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    when you check the link be sure & also check CrochetPatternCenter..click on it & type in fur...hope you find something you llike.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can also look at the website of the yarn company that you are using.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I will definitely check these out. I am just starting out making different things so I wasn't quite sure where to find patterns. I am glad I found this page. It has been very helpful so far.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually, you can google what your looking for and you should find lots of links to patterns! And a lot of the yarn companies have free patterns on their websites! Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can use fun fur? Good for you...I dislike that stuff....I always get that in knots....

Post Thanks / Like
    I had quite a few skeins of fun fur one summer and took flip flops and crocheted over the instep strap of them. They were selling in the stores and catalogs for up to $15 a pair. I even made about 8 pairs of them for my gf to take to England for her family. They were a big hit. I also made a hedgehog out of some as a gift to a child. And I have used it for trim on hats and scarves. Hope this helps some.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    see that's cool...I got it to try and make a mane for my filet lion and some 'fur' for my teddy and what a mess I made of it....sighs

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't actually tried using it yet. But I want to try and make things with it. I want to try and make things to sell and start going to craft shows next year with my items.

12. Likes Anaisa liked this post