Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Bavarian Crochet

Hi. I want to make a Bavarian crochet afghan for my son. I have the book to learn the stitch, but wondered if you had any group for this stitch. Or if anyone else was interested, we could learn togeather.
    Thanks,
    Joyannerose

Post Thanks / Like
    Joyannerose
    I have a suggestion. If you are just learning a stitch. why not try and make a dish cloth with that stitch and see how it turns out. And once you get it down pat them make a afghan..I might try it myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you google wooleater afghan sarah london has tutorial directions that is wonderful. Hope this helps. It is a easy stitch to master. Take care

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't heard of that stitch but I bet it is on Youtube. You can watch and slow and stop the video. It is really a great way to learn a stitch or technique. Welcome and keep asking questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a good idea. Sounds much more manageable. Thanks. If you do it, let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I did google it before I asked and saw there are videos. I agree, it's easier to learn when you can see it. It's also called Catherine's wheel, maybe you know it by that name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I'll check her's out. I did see they mentioned wooleater when I googled it (no time to watch it yet). But do they call it that cause it takes up a lot of yarn? I already bought the yarn, but I was just wondering.

Post Thanks / Like
    It takes quite a bit of yarn. Great for stash busting! The color combos can be so pretty. Easy stitch to master once you know how. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    will check..might give a try also!

Post Thanks / Like
    is this the stitch you are talking about?

11. Likes Dsynr liked this post