Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Princess Annabelle

Princess Annabelle-img_0039-jpg
    I finished this today. I made most of it at the dr's office waiting on my sister to pick me up. The crocheting was the easy part cutting all that yarn for the pigtails whipped my butt. I think that part took 2 hours. Sissy, the yarn dog, got into the yarn that was cut into strands and wound it up. I got to her before she had made too bad of a mess. Once again, darn good thing she is cute!! I can't wait to see it on my great granddaughter.

2. Likes libertylady64, GrammaJoe, Patt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    it's adorable! I love the colours you selected. I sure hope we get to see a pic of your little Princess Annabelle wearing her precious hat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Too too cute! Great work on the braids, they look adorable! I also would love a picture of your little one!

Post Thanks / Like
    She hates her picture to be made but I'm telling her Mama that she doesn't get the gift if I don't get a picture. I'm making a Dracula bib for her little brother Reese. She is 3 and he is 3 months. It is a surprise to me how much you love your grandchildren and now my greats. Before the granddaughters were born I couldn't imagine loving them like my own kids but as we all know your heart just expands. Love my grands and greats!

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    cute Faye! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just TOO precious. I know what you mean about loving the grands and the greats. My great-niece has tied so many knots around my heart that even God cannot undo them!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job twinfaye! your grandchild will be delighted with the hat! the charactor hats are a great idea for holloween instead of a full face mask.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute! Good Job!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK Faye-will you STOP with the cute???!!! Beautiful job! I would love to post pictures of my grandkids but their parents say no! The picture on my avartar was ok though-because it is the logo for my business!!

Post Thanks / Like
    She will love it!. Nice job. FYI I have a 4year old grandaughter named Belle.