Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Teddy bear afghan

Back in the 90's one of my daughters friends made an afghan for the baby my daughter was expecting. It was a Teddy bear in a sort of reverse filet pattern. In other words, the background was solid and the outline of the bear is where the holes/openwork was. It was not done in squares, but rather 1 large bear on the whole afghan.
    The pattern would be at least 18 years old, as that is the age of my grandson.
    I have been searching for this pattern with no luck and I was wondering if any of you kind people might steer me in the right direction.
    I appreciate any help that you can give to me.
    May you have a blessed day,
    Bobbi

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the description for the members who may have access to the pattern. Do you know if it was in a magazine, or a book?

Post Thanks / Like
    Email me, I might have what you are seeking, just need verification please.

01wisconsinone@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the women on here have access to old magazines and there are a lot of sites that have free patterns that might be what you are lookinf for. Welcome and I bet an answer comes soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us know if the pattern Shaddy has isn't the right one! We will continue to look for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G.
    I am afraid that my daughter's friend cannot remember where she originally obtained the pattern. All I have is the description.
    I know that this makes the search more difficult, but I truly appreciate the help!
    Bobbi

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much to Shaddy for providing me with a pattern. Although it is not the pattern we were looking for, it is a very cute pattern and a wonderful substitution.
    Thank you Shaddy!!!
    Bobbi

Post Thanks / Like
    will still search Bobbi, I am sure it is out there.
    Shaddy