Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: morning

Post Thanks / Like

morning

Good morning everyone. I started a hello Kitty hat in an adult size for my 15 yr old granddaughter and am working on the scarf on crochet along in bright pink and white to go with it. Its going to be a christmas present. Shes been asking for a hello kitty hat and scarf. I am always working on more than one project at a time, how about you? If I'm sitting in front of the tv, I'm crocheting. lol Hope everone has a great day

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kathy!! have a good day too

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't think of doing a hello kitty for my granddaughter. I got a pattern for my great granddaughter. I bet my gd would like it too. Thanks for the tip!

Post Thanks / Like
    My granddaughter fell in love with the baby hats I was doing in hello kitty and asked me to make her one. but then, shes always asking if she sees something she likes, lol The other grandchildren do too and the oldest boy is 17 and wants a hat and scarf in the varigated browns or Cleveland Browns colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy,

Hello! We would love to see your project when you are done! Right now I am limited on crochet time but do pick it up on occasion to work on it. I always take my crochet bag with me to doctors appointments and such.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Barbara, I will post the pictures as soon as I'm done. I'm ready to sew everything to the hat and half done with the scarf. I just love the colors on the scarf I'm doing. Now I just can't seem to put it down long enough to finish the hat. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    cute idea, thanks for sharing....

Post Thanks / Like
    I think even big girls love Hello Kitty!! Your granddaughter should love it!!