Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Using a swift and an electric yarn winder.

Using a swift and an electric yarn winder.-img_0032-jpgUsing a swift and an electric yarn winder.-img_0034-jpg
    Ladies, I told you that I would tell you about using the swift and a yarn winder. The first picture is a a swift with a hank of yarn unwinding onto a yarn winder. I have an electric one here but I also have a manual one. The electric dosn't seem to hold as much as the manual. They will not hold a super saver skein but you can do it in more than one ball. These wind the yarn into a ball with a center pull. The second one is a picture of a ball that I had finished and the hank of yarn is how it comes. I buy most everything on Ebay. I paid less than half of the prices on sites such as Annie's and Cutratecrafts. I have bought so much yarn through ebay that I won't run out for years. I got one lot of yarn with over 40 full and partial skeins for less than $40.00 for the yarn and shipping. Ebay isn't paying me for the plug. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    cool thanks for the fyi....I have a manuel one, it's called 'honey....' lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job! I love eBay! I have not used a swift or electric winder as of yet.