Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

What i did last summer-Kitty

Here are some photos of projects I may have mentioned.Baby Bunny,(adapted from Blue Bunny), Fierce little dragon by Lucy Collin 2011,Lucy Ravenscar pattern,Thanks, Lucy, for your inspiration and wings. Some drink coasters (an experiment in colors-i love color!),and my smallest the little Bee on his hive.
    Attached Images Attached Images What i did last summer-Kitty-dscn0116-jpg What i did last summer-Kitty-dscn0117-jpg What i did last summer-Kitty-dscn0118-jpg What i did last summer-Kitty-dscn0119-jpg What i did last summer-Kitty-dscn0120-jpg 
    Last edited by Kitty; 10-13-2012 at 02:47 PM.

2. Likes LisaPate, libertylady64, lorahuey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love how colourful your work is!! I love all of it! What is the last picture of, I can't make it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! It's a honey bee on top of his hive. I love your cat! He (?) looks like quite a character.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was some kind of bee due to the colours. It is darling!! That is my Smudge, he is my little buddy! He is a character and very sweet too. I really lucked out with him, he has never caused me a second of worry. Do you have pets? A kitty? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    What i did last summer-Kitty-dscn0029-jpgMy family has 3 cats. One is my cat Honey because thats her color and her personality-shes so sweet!I'll find a pic and post it.
    Last edited by Kitty; 10-13-2012 at 03:49 PM.

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'd love to see them!! Whatever pics you have I would love to see!

Post Thanks / Like
    She likes to find new places to nap all the time! This was a dustpan out in the garden.Silly cat.no, i wasn't throwing away a perfectly good cat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, she is gorgeous! She looks like a really sweet kitty cat! They do find the funniest places to sleep, don't they? LOL My kitty snoozes under my sofa and I forget he is under there. The other day I sat down on it and the poor kitty came staggering out from underneath it, shaking his head. LOL Poor Pooter!! I laughed after I realized he was ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cats are such good company, they are caring and friendly,just quieter than dogs and don't need as much elbow room. I like dogs too ,just don't have enough space for one at this time , had a dog a time ago.

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love both and hope to have dogs again. I miss having a dog but for my current lifestyle my kitty is best for me now.