Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

knitting cable hat (elf hat)

Here's a hat pattern for the holidays . Jovie the Elf Knock Off Hat | AllFreeKnitting.com

Post Thanks / Like
    lorahuey, you have been infected with the disease that runs rampart on here. The "cute" disease is a very addictive problem that most of the people on here get. It occurs like this someone posts something "cute" that they are going to make and then we all go look at it and then we are hooked!! Another thing to add to our project list!! lol It is very contagious as you have posted 20 times and have already become infected!!! What to do??

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye , I'm a yarn aholic and a knit aholic but hey I admit it so is it realy a addiction ? and I dont knit to many people here in Dunkirk . And no one that I do know here does any of the above . sooooooooo I have no one to talk to about my hobbies . oh they like the things I make but they dont want to be bothered with the actual craft of knitting or crochet .and that makes me sad . And I love to shair my patterns . That frees up more money for yarn .

Post Thanks / Like
    You are already too far gone. No help for you except to feed your addiction. I saw something cute that I didn't print or download a day or so ago and I can't find it. The addiction is tearing at my mind to find it!!! Problem, I don't remeber exactly what it was just that it was "cute"! Must have it!! What was it???? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    lol . I always email the link to myself . I'm very forgetful .

Post Thanks / Like
    Again with the cute!!! I don't knit that well so I don't know if I could doit, but it is filed away to use later! Who knows maybe I'll become a better knitter???

Post Thanks / Like
    everyone has to start somewhere. I'm not so good at the crochet but I'm trying . I like to keep myself learning new things. challangeing myself to improve .

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! We need a few good knitting folks here on the board to help us! I am learning to use the knook, but have a ways to go. I have never really been able to actually knit - maybe one day! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    cute! thanks for sharing!