Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone

Hello my name is Lisa, I'm from Wisconsin, and learning how to crochet to get thru the long winters here. I'm trying to teach myself (not so easy). I've already watched 2 of the videos here (thanks DZ) and am practicing as often as I can. I have a 12 yr. old son, my DH, 2 dogs and 4 chickens. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here as I (hopefully) improve.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lisa! It s nice name. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lisa and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find that we are not only friendly but helpful as well. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! Watching videos is always helpful for me and it sounds like it is helpful for you as well! Let us know if you need any help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Lisa and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a newbie, scoobie doobie crocheter. I am delighted to see you here!! This is such a great forum, tons of talent here and tons of kind sweet people!!
    I taught myself how to crochet also, I can relate to your struggles. The videos helped me a lot. We have a board titled Links and Resources, I highly recommend it to you. Also, we are here for any and all questions you could have about crochet. Simply ask and don't be shy about it, please!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...I long for a long winter to crochet; don't worry sticking w/ it will be well worth it....