Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Halloween SKULL - Need Pattern Tester Please

I'm trying to learn how to do this computer stuff, bear with me. Also I need someone to test out my pattern writing. Oh no, I goofed . There is one too few ch1 skip 1 2dcs in the teeth part of the pattern. Please write and tell me how I can improve my pattern . Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kitty; 10-09-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kitty for sharing! I changed your title so that others will know that you are also looking for someone to test your pattern out. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Barbara.I tried to attach a picture of the skull but it didn't go thru.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kitty and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find that we are not only friendly but helpful as well. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can open the file..

Post Thanks / Like
    Jack O'Lantern Ch 10, sl st in beg. chain (makes a loop)4sc, 2hdcs, 7dcs, 2hdcs, 4scs in loop, sl st to beg sc.Ch 16, sl st in 6th ch to form a 2nd loop,
    fill in this loop with 4sc, 2hdc, 7dc, 2hdc, 4sc, sl st in beg. sc. Crochet 7sc on the chain between loops, sl st into 1st sc on loop, ch2, (makes 1st dc)then alternate2dc, 1dc, in the 4sc 2hdc, 7dc, and the1sthdc on this loop, ch2, and sl st to the dc that the last dc was crocheted in, insert hook into
    the 1st hdc on the other loop (skipping the 1st6 sts) ch3, remove hook and insert it into the top of the last dc then in theloop you took it out of, catch
    thread and pull it thru both at once. Resume alternating 2dcs, 1dc,around the rest of the loop. See next reply for continued pattern...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kitty, Is it with yarn or thread? Welcome to the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet1dc in each st of the 7 sts on the middle chain, sl st in top of dc.Sl st in top of each st around edge of jackolantern up to 3dcs before the end of the loop, (beginning of jacks smile)Ch3, skip 2sts,dc, dc, ch1 skip1, dc, dc, ch1 skip1, dc, dc, ch3, skip2, sc, sc.Turn 3sc in the 1st space, 1sc each in next 2 dcs, 2scs in the 2nd space, 1sc each in the next 2dcs, 2scs in the 3rd space, 1sc each in the next 2 dcs. 3scs in the last soace, 1sc each in the next 15 sts, hdc, sc in next 2 sts, sl st, knot, cut thread and weave in end of thread.DONE!now i know that pattern went thru.

Post Thanks / Like
    In thread it makes a 1 3/4 diameter round for a lapel pin. But you could do it in yarn it would be bigger,is all.
    I made a 2 3/4 " pig that turned out 7" in yarn. I like to make critters Amiguri ? Thanks for the welcome, did you see the skull pattern I'm not sure
    if I got it to post(is that right word?)?
    Last edited by Kitty; 10-09-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Skull pattern is like the jackolantern except for the7dcs that are on the middle chain are ch1, 2dcs ch1 skip 1, 2dcs, ch1,skip 1, 2dcs ch1 skip 1,
    then sl sts around to2dcs before the 1st space, ch3, work 2dcs in the 1st space, ch1, 2dcs in the 2nd space, ch1, 2dcs in the 3rd space, ch1, 2dcs
    in the 4th space, ch3 and sl st to jaw at the 3rd dc from last space,(or even with the other side of smile) knot, cut thread and weave in end. Two
    patterns, out of one, Happy Halloween Treat!
    Last edited by Kitty; 10-09-2012 at 10:45 PM.