Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: No pic, yet!

Post Thanks / Like

No pic, yet!

I've finished my curtain! So very excited! My daughter's computer has a camara so I will be taking a pic that way and hopefully be able to put it up, asap! But, I am having a dilema; I want to keep the 'box' window casing (I use it as a shelf for my spices), so I asked my fix it all Hubby if I could just cut the front off and put up my curtain in the inside....oh oh...now he's pulling out the measuring tape and talking about router holes, so I can have a really fancy rod! Do you know what this means? It means, my poor curtain isn't going to get put up! Because, (a) I'm not allowed anymore to have anything that can make holes in the camper...(embarassed look here w/ a crooked grin) and (b) it goes on the END of the to do list...sighs....maybe, if you all like is SO much, and such ART needs to be shown off, winks, I just MIGHT try ONE more time to use something sharp....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

did it work?

pic of kitchen curtain
    Attached Images Attached Images No pic, yet!-kitchen-curtain-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! How long did you work on it? I hope it does get hung soon for you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well longer than is should have....lol; that's the one that I ran out of thread, waited for the coupon to get into effect, then Micheals didn't have the thread...had to wait to go to wally....meow blah...anywho, I did attache it w/ the russain loops thingy and I really how it worked...I also added my trademark...so I'm happy....

Post Thanks / Like
    I am happy for you that it is finished too!!! Been a long time coming, right? LOL What is your trademark?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah and now I am going back to my booth stuff (and I have a thread shirt project to get back to when my little purses drive me cRaZy) lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job!! I love it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks....thats TWO lol